Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today is the first day of the rest of my blog.....


Today I woke up not thinking about having my own Blog. But as the day progressed I thought what a good idea it would be to do something different today. So here I am contemplating what I'm going to do next.
I love gardening and getting my hands dirty. And I enjoy the rush that I get from creating or planting something and watching it grow. I think I like the challenge of keeping everything alive and happy. I'm not sure what it means when people say That your gardens reflect your style. Haven't quite figured out what my style is yet or If I will even have that label. All I know is what my passions are and follow those things. And then I'm happy.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe next Spring, you can come help me make my boring yard look better:)

    ReplyDelete