Saturday, October 24, 2009

So-OK, Here's the card I promised last week:)


This is the card I designed for our Friday Nite Card Club. Didn't feel like making a seasonal card. That will come in time. So I will just give the details as I have alot to catch up on.
All Materials used are from "Stampin' Up".
Standard card size for me is-5 1/2" X 4 1/4".
Papers: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Yo-Yo Yellow, Vanilla

-I first took stampin'write markers to rubber stamp image and (very)lightly spritzed with one shot of water to get the watercolor effect.
-Next punched out a black piece from the "Ornament Punch" and cut off the bottom to make it look like a plant pot.
-Then I used my "Essential Glue Pad" (no heat required) and stamped the image onto paper and used "Gold Glitter" to finish the look.
-Then stamped a sentiment on the side.
Very simple, yet elegant. Hope you like this card. Not hard to make and took a short time to come up with idea. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. I am very drawn to Asian themes. I always worry about what do those characters mean? Do you know? Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete