Saturday, October 2, 2010

Side- Step Cards and New Bulbs

Today I thought I would take a break and stay inside and make some cards. The first card is what you call a side-step card. I needed a baby invitation so I thought I would give this one a go. I love the little dresser and babies. What do you think? I think it's a go!!
My next card I just starting playing around and came up with this cute little Halloween house and graveyard scene. These are made with various punches. It was fun to do. And when you fold these two cards flat the baby folds up and the tombstones fold up also. Kinda cute.
Then we're  getting ready for Card Club Friday on the 15th so I came up with this card to make. Something simple. It's made with a new set called: Bells & Boughs out of the mini. Catalog. Here is a Christmas card. Made with all Stampin' Up products. This picture looks awful, it really pretty. With glitter and beads and brads.  The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, and Very Vanilla. It looks white, it's not...
And if I've held your attention this long. The Garden is a little crispy. The Cosmos and Joe Pye Weed are still blooming. Thursday we got 10" of rain!!!!! So today when we went out. I bought myself some bulbs, two bags of Red Tulips, and 1 large bag of assorted Alliums. I'm addicted to these bulbs. Can't wait to dry out a little so I can plant.  I can't believe September is GONE, where did it go?
Anyway time to look forward to fall and all it's glory.
Have a great evening and see ya' real soon......Joyce

2 comments: