Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Christmas Elf Cards and more.....

Wow, it's been forever since I've Blogged!! Lots going on. Well I know this isn't garden related but come Winter the garden is sleeping and this is the best  time for me to do other projects I enjoy.
This past weekend my friend and I did our first bazaar and well lets just say I made back the cost of the table (Big Smile). We were at a Local Elem. School and a High School. Everybody loved our Cards, Buttttt, well the  market just wasn't there. Oh well, now I have Christmas/Holiday Cards to last a couple of years :)


I'm posting a few  other Christmas Cards I designed. I've made 20 elf cards, 2 different designs. I love these guys.

My next is a more traditional type. Along with some Gift Card Holders made with DSPpaper.
I love the new folders that Stampin' Up offers in their catalogs. I don't have a Big Sizzix, I have the Cuttlebug and these folders work great with that also.

I glued down the DSP ornaments on Kraft paper after punched and ran them Thur the cuttelbug with the "Square Lattice" folder. This makes a beautiful effect. Used Cherry Cobbler Seam binding and paper. Made quite a few of these also-ugh. Alot of work but pretty in person.
And here are a few more cards I've been working on. I love the pearls on the many thanks cards, they go from big to little. Used some new colors. Well, hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed making them. I love to make Cards for my friends and Family. And they make great gifts!!!

Well have a Marvelous Day and "KEEP WARM"..........Joyce

1 comment:

  1. Beauatiful cards! I used to enjoy making cards. I think I've decided not to send cards this year, if I have time I might send electronic cards, is that tacky? Most of the people I send cards to I see at work or on Christmas Day so it seems pointless to do the cards when I can wish them Merry Christmas in person. Just trying to find ways to make the season simpler.

    ReplyDelete