Saturday, September 11, 2010

THANK YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS

What a beautiful Morning here in my little corner of the world. Here is my Firefighter Memorial garden area that my husband and I put in after Sept. 11.My daughter painted his badge number on his helmet.  Today the Sedums are almost as tall as this 4ft Statue. I love looking at this front garden. Sometimes it gets a little wild but it stills make me feel good when I see my firemen out there
 So I would like to THANK those people who have made all this possible to write about. I can't imagine not seeing the beautiful sky every morning. My husband is a Firefighter and I know every time he went out on a call to do his job I prayed so hard that he would return back to the station safe.  What a hard job!  And they are all just like Brothers in ONE family no matter what station or state they live in.
 I remember seeing him back with Icicles on his mustache in the winter after returning from a call. And him sweating to death from also heat exhaustion in the summer. And I can't imagine all that heavy equipment they wear for there safety. So my heart goes out to the families of the Firemen that have put there  lives on the line so others can be safe. And I know my husband wouldn't have had it any other way. He loves being a Brother.

And Also the Policemen families. What a job!!!! Thank you

And also I would like to Thank the "Veteran's" and the Military Men and Women who have left their families at home and are fighting right now to make sure that I see that sky everyday. So don't forget to thank these people everyday you can.

 A BIG FAT THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU -WHOEVER AND WHEREVER YOU ARE. THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING ME AND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS...............................

2 comments:

  1. They risk their lives every day to keep us all safe. No matter where in the world they serve I'm sure they are all brothers and its all down to the trust they have of each other and their dedication to the job. I'm sure its not pleasant to be working in those dreadful extremes and I'm sure it must be hard emotionally on them at times too. Just as well alot of them have wives like you Peeoknee that are there for them and support them.
    (((hugs)))) Rosie

    ReplyDelete