Friday, December 10, 2010

HAD TO LAUGH AT MYSELF ALREADY!!

I was in a little bit of a hurry this morning. And well, this is what happens!! After I did this I started laughing because the coffee grounds landed right on the Coffee Rug...I love my coffee strong but not just the grounds.

So I'm off to help out a friend in need and just had to post this silly thing cause I thought it was pretty funny.  And yes my family thinks I'm crazy also :)

Coffee Grounds on the Coffee Rug, get it. It might be funny but you know who had to clean-up the mess .  Forgive me it's been a long week!!!!!!

Love to all and stay warm with a "BIG CUP OR TWO  OR THREE OF THE BROWN STUFF IF YOU NEED THAT EXTRA KICK!!! 

JOYCE

3 comments:

  1. I think we're all getting a bit punchy at this time of year, and yes - I'm drinking extra of the brown stuff to keep me going!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy you are, just like all the gardeners you blog with. Yes we are all nuts.

    Enjoy your day,
    John

    ReplyDelete